Thursday, September 30, 2010

Reflection for Movie Project

  My movie for this assignment was "Lawrence of Arabia". My partner for the assignment was Josh Garcia, and i feel like we worked very well together. What I could have done better was gotten my information and knowledge of the movie from a more reliable source then Wikapedia. There is a Book about T.E. Lawrence which is the main character in "Lawrence of Arabia", and i should have read it so i knew about him. Although i thought my speech was very good, knowing more would have improved it a lot more. I liked this project and am looking forward to more.

1 comment:

  1. Here it is! In Sept.

    If you could, please separate these three points so that the reader can see them easier.

    good reflection. I think you are being hard on yourself when you write that you "should have" read the Lawrence of Arabia book, but you could have researched more... and you are on the right path.

    Doing more is better than doing less.

    You also could have contacted the American Film Institute. You could have asked me for advice. You are free to ask me questions once you have asked your group leader questions. Often, I want to see how much the leader has performed his or her job.

    bf

    ReplyDelete